Online Active Performance Management
Building Organizations Through
Consistency, Communication and Continuous Improvement
GETTING STARTED WITH THE TENZINGA WAY
ENHANCING LEADERSHIP, EMPOWERING EMPLOYEES, AND MAKING A DIFFERENCE THAT PRODUCES RESULTS.
We believe ongoing interaction with your employees is vital to creating leaders, improving efficiency, improving outcomes and improving retention.
Why Should You Choose Tenzinga?
WE FOCUS ON THREE VITAL FACTORS FOR SUCCESS – CONSISTENCY, COMMUNICATION AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
Tenzinga is not based on how a leader “feels” about an employee – it is based on how the employee is actually performing.
Tenzinga is simple and intuitive. Our customers (users) include corporate executives, construction workers, and everyone in between.
Tenzinga does not take a long time to implement. The process is fast and not complicated. Normally our clients are using the system within three weeks.
Create an Agreement of Expectations for every position, including corresponding tasks, standards and measurements. Provide consistent feedback and direction to recognize achievements, identify opportunities for improvement, and help employees excel.
Strategic Planning, Vision/Core Values, Communication/Behavior Agreement Development are crucial tools. These elements will assist the organizations in creating a culture that has clear direction and focus for the years to come. It also assists with clarity, problem-solving, consistency and communication for every level within the organization.
Building effective leaders is not an easy thing to do. We guarantee we can develop greater leaders for an organization. Through our Leadership Development course leaders are trained in Coaching, Mentoring and Counseling.
WHY MAKE A CHANGE
— WE HELP YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE —
- Employees taking things personally
- No accountability for lazy leadership
- No common goals on an ongoing basis
- Communication from leadership does not get all the way to the first level employees
- No consistency between departments, teams, and leaders
- Lack of follow up and follow through
- No consequences for high performers and low performers
Tenzinga builds an Agreement of Expectations for each position within your organization. Specifically, Tenzinga customizes the expectations for each position.
Tenzinga keeps things simple and objective, and strives to provide the tools needed to reach an agreement of expectations. Tenzinga creates accountability for the entire organization through performance reviews that increase improvement.
Tenzinga enables you to create strong relationships with your team.
MORE FEEDBACK GIVEN TO EMPLOYEES CREATES BETTER PERFORMANCE
ADVANTAGES OF TENZINGA
— OBJECTIVE NOT SUBJECTIVE —
PERFORMANCE REVIEWS STINK
- Unnecessary complexity
- Take too much time
- Low or ineffective utilization
- Documenting specific issues from the recent past with vague comments about the preceding fifty weeks
- Biased heavily by the mood of the leader and their relationship to the employee at the time of review
- Soft or too punitive
- Subjective creating conflict
- Fail to motivate
- Crisis driven environment
- Tired people
- Communication breakdowns (between silos and layers of the organization)
- Accountability is poor
- Reactive instead of Proactive (too busy putting out fires)
- Disconnect between what we say and what we do
- Everyone wants to look good (ignorance is bliss)
- One-way communication (top down)
- No consistency in performance and results
- Employee Retention is a problem
- Roadmap to successfully manage both exceptional and under-performing employees
- Compliment employees on a constant basis in a matter of seconds turning recognition into results
- Problem areas are identified addressed and corrected
- Challenged to perform at an elevated level throughout the year
- Clearly defined expectations for their position
- Know exactly what it will take to meet and exceed those expectations
- Create plans for their future
Cras at tincidunt eros
Objectivity – Tenzinga is not based on how a leader “feels” about an employee but how the employee is actually performing.
Ease of Use – Tenzinga is a simple and intuitive system. We have customers that range from corporate executives to construction workers, and everything in between.
Implementation – Tenzinga does not take a long time to implement. The process is fast and not complicated.
- Development Plan for the employee that includes areas of development and succession planning for the future
- Time and money are saved for the leader and employee
- Permanence reports can be produced on any time frame
- Annual Performance Reporting time is spent looking ahead and not behind
- Tenzinga up-to-the-minute performance status assists the leader and employee
- Identify areas of strength and improvement on a constant basis
- Tenzinga produces performance reports that are a summary of actual employee performance and not a subjective recall test for leaders
Cras at tincidunt eros
- Increases retention of valued employees
- Yields instant and on-going performance feedback
- Intuitive and uncomplicated for all leaders and employees
- Strengthens Communication between leaders and employees
- Builds morale across the organization
- Clarifies expectations for every position within organization
— CONSULTING, TRAINING, AND STRATEGY —
Building effective leaders is not an easy thing to do. We guarantee we can develop greater leaders for an organization. Through our Leadership Development training we answer the questions of “What do leaders get paid for?”, “What values can you imprint upon your team that will guarantee results?”, “What’s the best motivator?”, “How do you take an employee from a below standard performance to an above standard performance?”, “How do you get someone to agree we have a problem?”, “How do you retain your high performers?” In this course the leader develops effective skills to Coach, Mentor, and Counsel employees to higher levels of performance.
Foundation Development is a one day session that develops a Vision Statement, Core Values, Communication/Behavior Agreement, and a strategic plan for rolling out these tools. These elements will assist the organizations in creating a culture that has clear direction and focus for the years to come. It also assists with clarity, problem-solving, consistency and communication for every level within the organization.
This is a one-on-one experience. We come along side an executive and assist with developing strategies and processes to improve their function within an organization and the organization itself. We become a sounding board that can give honest and straightforward feedback. We help each executive to recognize their strengths and assist in improving their weaknesses. This is usually a six month to a year relationship; however, many times it is a multi-year relationship. Confidentiality and loyalty are stressed from the beginning. Leaders that have used this service have all responded with the results of improvement across the board for them and their organization.
This is a facilitation process that can include multiple layers of an organization. We assist organizations in strategizing their future growth and development over a 3-5 year period of time. Organizations that need an outside and objective perspective have utilized this function of our company.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE
GET IN TOUCH TO LEARN MORE
— WHERE WE CAME FROM —
Our company for the past 25 years has assisted organizations, leaders and employees achieve great success. We have guided, taught, encouraged and coached people to higher performance and greater results. This led us to a discussion of what we really do for our clients.
One of our friends said, “You are sherpas!” We had to do some digging but we found our friend was right. Sherpas are guides and mountaineers. Sherpas have achieved world renown as expert guides on Himalayan mountaineering expeditions. They help people get to the top! That is what we do!
While chatting with friends about what we do they shared with us about Tenzing Norgay, a Nepalese Indian Sherpa mountaineer. Among the most famous mountain climbers in history, he was one of the first two individuals known to have reached the summit of Mount Everest, which he accomplished with Edmund Hillary on 29 May 1953. After further discussion, someone in our group shouted, “We are Tenzinga!”
Therefore, we are named after a famous Sherpa who helped, encouraged, coached, and guided people to the top of the highest peak in the world!